2. Willow Smith is going to drop an insane debut album for the young people, followed by a Nickelodeon sitcom and her own Wii dance game.
Kid Fury Predictions Brian Pumper
3. Brian Pumper will take a trip to the clinic and we'll never hear from him again.
4. Women will stop wearing leggings and sneakers together. The price of lace front wigs will drop considerably.
5. Chris Brown is going to make an impressive comeback and get tattoos on all ten of his toes. He will eventually have to apologize for tweeting offensive jokes about Mexicans.
6. Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane will release a track from prison called "Hard In The Taint."
7. Gabourey Sidibe will finally lose some of that weight. I mean, Precious is over...it's time to get it together.
8. Underrated artists will finally be recognized for their greatness. Indie artists will continue spamming your Twitter accounts.
9. WorldStarHipHop.com and BET are going to join forces for one gigantic coon coalition.
10. Lady Gaga will wear a dress made out of used condoms and a hat made of Spam.
11. Raz-B and Kat Stacks will release a tell-all graphic novel called The Bottom Bitch. It will sell less copies than Ciara's album, but more than Soulja Boy's.
12. Lil Wayne's The Carter IV will be a major success. Nicki Minaj and Drake will see continued victory. The rest of Young Money will play Madden 2011 until the next collaboration album.
13. Lil Kim will have a heated beef with Miranda Cosgrove. Foxy Brown will send Miranda a Chanel bag.
14. Keri Hilson will fly to Arkansas to see if one of her cousins fell out of the sky.
15. Beyoncé will release a new album and demolish the hopes and dreams of many while wearing a Rocawear leotard.