1. Umbrella TattooThis is a given Rih! It's your breakout single. It's the one that gained you your first Grammy, your first VMA Moonman, and had you at the top of the Billboard charts for 7 consecutive weeks. Just no matching rain drops to accompany it—that'd just be overkill.
2. Lucky Charm TattooSt. Patty's Day just passed, and we know damn well that you have the Luck Of The Irish on your side! How else could you explain the 5 American Music Awards, 18 Billboard Music Awards, 6 Grammys, and 11 Billboard number one singles—not to mention your international success! #RihannaNavy is proud.
3. S&M-themed TattooChains & whips excite you, right? Why not make it permanent and get a nice leather whip, shiny handcuffs, a black knee-high boot, or better yet all three! We like it, like it!
4. Full-Arm Sleeve TattooGo all out! Get the whole arm tatted. Beat your future self to the punch since you obviously can't get enough of the ink. Besides, what can't you pull off? (see: Red roots)
5. Chris Brown TattooYou knew we were gonna go there. Take a hint from your buddy Drake's Aaliyah tattoo and tat the one you love on your arm—so he knows it's real! Given your willingness to forgive Chris after "The Incident," don't you think this would be the ultimate testament to your undying affection for one another?